Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC
Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC started out with humble beginnings in the Fouke, AR home of Sarah Berry. When Sarah's youngest child was born with congenital heart defects, Sarah was forced to quit her full time job in order to stay home & care for him. Since she had 10+ years of tax and accounting experience, it wasn't too hard to find enough work to pay the bills during this stressful time. After her son fully recovered from open heart surgery, the tax and accounting work kept coming in and Sarah decided to make this her full-time career and opened up the accounting firm of Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC.
The accounting practice has grown over the years. After moving her office out of her home, Sarah moved into the Landmark Building in beautiful downtown Texarkana, AR. She was in the Landmark Building for a three years where her practice grew from a sole practitioner to a four employee operation.
In 2016, Sarah moved her operations to the current location on Pine Street in Texarkana, Texas where the firm has continued to grow. Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC now has a team of 9: 7 full time & 2 part-time.
Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC is very involved in the community. We are firm believers that "to whom much is given, much is required". So we makes sure to give back to the community with our time as well as our funds. Some community/non-profit/professional organizations that Sarah is involved in:
- First Assembly of God, Texarkana Texas and various other churches - financial secretary
- Junior Bible Quiz coach
- CASA volunteer
- Leadership Texarkana, graduate of class of 2011
- Texarkana Chapter of CPA's, former President
- Running WJ Therapeutic Riding Ranch, Board Member
Professional Licenses & Memberships
Sarah Berry, CPA, PLLC is a member of:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, (member & board member)
- Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy